Wednesday 14 August 2013

Chalk Talk and Flower Shop

I absolutely adore chalk talk and love the coordinating framelit dies that come as part of the chalk talk bundle.  It's a great deal too, with a 15% saving when purchased together.

I made this gorgeous anniversary card for a friend.


It has a crumbcake cardstock base, with a layer of wisteria wonder dsp on top.

I used wisteria wonder and elegant eggplant ink to stamp my own background using a stamp from the flower shop set on some very vanilla cardstock.  Isn't it beautiful!



I then stamped one of the chalk talk stamps in white craft ink on a scrap of wisteria wonder card and topped it with another stamped in crumbcake on very vanilla card.


A little piece of the crumbcake seam binding ribbon tied in a bow just finished it off.

Gorgeous, if I don't say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment