Tuesday 30 July 2013

Christmas is coming early this year

I have signed up to hold a craft stall in our hospital to raise money for the Yorkshire Cancer Centre.   It isn't until November but I am already starting to panic that I won't be able to make enough cards etc.

Fortunately,  I am not doing it alone - my good friend and fellow SU demo Anita is on board too.

So I have been playing with some Christmas design ideas.  I have requested to borrow some retired Christmas stamp sets from other demonstrators to get me started as the new autumn/winter seasonal catalogue has not been released yet!

My first project uses cardstock in cherry cobbler, gumball green and crumb cake.   Cherry cobbler and gumball green ink, woodgrain stamp, scallop circle and circle punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment