Tuesday 28 May 2013

Welcome to your new nest

A friend of mine is moving house soon (fingers' crossed) & asked if I would create a card for her to leave in the house for the new owners.

I was sure I had seen a card which used the largest flower from the betsys blossoms stamp set to create a nest.  I can't find it now though to credit it.

I used a whisper white cardstock base, the branch is crumb cake cardstock with the woodgrain stamped in crumb cake ink.  I distressed the edges with a sponge dauber and crumb cake ink.

I stamped the stem/leaves in old olive on matching cardstock and cut them out.  The flowers are all stamped in melon mambo ink on crumb cake cardstock and snipped out.  The nest is early espresso ink on chocolate chip cardstock and the bird is rich razzleberry ink on crumb cake cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment