Monday 27 May 2013

Patterned party

Wow! I have been making a lot of cards these last couple of weeks.   Unfortunately,  I haven't had much time to photograph or post about them.

I have been playing with the patterned party stamp set this weekend.   I love the bunting and gift elements.  It's a really versatile set, I think you can make great cards for both adults and children with it.

I used the bright collection designer paper stack and ink pads, with whisper white cardstock for the bases.  The stamp set is patterned party with the happy birthday sentiment from create a cupcake on card 4.

Card 1 - pacific point dsp & ink, daffodil delight ink.
Card 2 - old olive dsp & ink, pacific point ink.
Card 3 - daffodil delight dsp & ink, melon mambo ink.
Card 4 - real red dsp & ink, daffodil delight ink.
Card 5 - pacific point dsp,  daffodil delight ink & tempting turquoise ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment