Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hello Baby!

I made a lovely card for friends who have just had a baby girl (I forgot to photograph it).  When I was showing it to my friends at work, one of them asked me to make a card for a baby boy.

I had found this really cute card on pinterest, so I visited the blog it came from and completely cased it, as is the SU way!  It's not absolutely identical,  but I win no prizes for originality!

I am so pleased with the results that I plan on making a stack of these in various colours to have at hand for new arrivals.



Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Paper: Pool Party Designer Series
Stamp: Two by Two
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade
Other: Cupcake Builder Punch, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Pool Party Satin Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment