Sunday 21 April 2013

Super-craft Sunday

Today I was fortunate enough to find myself with a couple of hours free.  My little boy was napping and my husband was out running.   I couldn't make up my mind about what kind of card to make so I decided to make three!

I like to keep things tidy as I don't have a great deal of room to work in so I prepared things like a workshop.   I cut all my cardstock pieces for each project and put it into a plastic box.I added the stamp sets, ink and emembellishments and stacked them up out of the way.  I then tidied up and got out my dimensionals, glue, snail adhesive & paper snips.

Then I made a cup of tea and got stuck in....





Cardstock: crumbcake, whisper white.
Ink: crumbcake,  rich razzleberry
Stamps: betsy's blossoms



Cardstock: crumbcake,  whisper white
Ink: whisper white,  crumbcake
Stamps: love and laughter
Other: rhinestones,  daffodil delight ribbon



Cardstock: whisper white,  tangerine tango
Designer series paper: floral district
Ink: rich razzleberry, whisper white
Stamps: a fitting occasion,  sweet essentials
Other: tempting turquoise ribbon, 1" circular punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment